the mouth, along with giving advice and administering care to help prevent future problems.
- We will provide instruction on diet, brushing, flossing, the use of fluorides, and other aspects of dental care.
- We can remove tooth decay, fill cavities, examine x rays, place protective plastic sealants on children’s teeth, straighten teeth, and repair fractured teeth.
- We may perform corrective surgery on gums and supporting bones to treat gum diseases.
- We can extract teeth and make models and measurements for dentures to replace missing teeth.
- We can also administer anesthetics and write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
We always wear disposable masks, gloves, and safety glasses to provide the maximum protection to our patients.