Sleep Apnea is a not so silent condition that affect millions of americans. It causes poor oxygen intake due to a collapse of your upper airway when you go to sleep. In an effort to keep the airway open, your brain neglects other basic functions like storage of information and muscle recovery.
Some of the most common signs and symptoms include:
1. Being excessively tired and sleepy during the day
2. Bed partner complaining of loud snoring or heavy breathing
3. Coughing or choking while sleeping
4. Dry and sore throat in the morning
5. Poor memory and concentration
6. Irritability and mood changes
7. Teeth grinding at night time (Especially on children)
8. Morning headaches or migraines
9. Weight gain
10. High blood pressure
For a FREE consultation and screening for Sleep Apnea contact our office (626)810-5000
Or for more information visit our website.